What is FFF?
Food + Fit = Fun (FFF) is a bi-lingual, hands-on nutrition and wellness program that provides ways to live a healthier life by eating well, staying active, and having fun.
The program was created by the National Council of Jewish Women, Greater Dallas Section, and was developed as a fun, family-centered experience to help combat food insecurity and obesity before they begin.
Why Choose FFF?
FFF is a customizable program built on engaging group activity and classes supported by colorful, comprehensive, and easy-to-follow guides. Through FFF, knowledge goes both ways – participants and facilitators have fun and learn from each other.
- Allows time for participants to adopt healthy habits
- Fits any age group in any setting
- Includes a comprehensive facilitator’s manual with lesson plans andreproducible materials
- Provides facilitator workshops and mentoring opportunities
- Reproducible manuals, facilitator guides, and lesson plans
- Instructional videos
- Facilitator workshops
- Mentorship opportunities
- Resources and updates available online